Saturday, November 24, 2012

Being Thankful

I think a lot about how crazy our life is. I have my fair share of breakdowns but when I went to kiss the kids goodnight tonight, I couldn't help but thank God that he has given me these three miracle babies.

I was on medication to help me get pregnant, and I said several times that I didn't think I could handle more than twins. On my last cycle of the medication I remember lying in bed and saying, "God, if I have to have triplets, in order to be a Mom, I am ready." I found out two weeks later, I was pregnant. I am not the religious type and I admit I do not pray often, but I knew God was listening to me that night.

You may have been trying to have a baby for a long time and finally get your miracle, you may be holding your baby now because someone else chose you to be their Mommy, you may struggle everyday to provide for your kids, everyday may not be smiles and roses, but at the end of the day you are a Mommy, and it is the greatest feeling in the world.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment